.mp3's on NeXT M68K

Started by brams, April 29, 2006, 05:07:51 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

brams

Does anybody have:

MP3Player.1.1.NI.bs.tar.gz

Or any other NeXT M68K MP3 player?

Thanks
NeXTcube Turbo Dimension, NeXTstation Turbo Color, MP2100, Q840av, Q650, WS G4 500, Pismo G4 550, SGI Octane R12K MXE, BeBox 133.

dravier

I use nxMP3 on my Turbo Station... it's a command line application that lacks the convenience of even the most basic GUI features.  I typically use this in corilation with an alarm app that can execute terminal commands.  I'm not sure what you're looking to accomplish, but this gets that job done... I'd love to hear what else there may be out there.
dravier

Turbo Color slab NS 3.3

"a little rebellion now and then is a good thing"
- Thomas Jefferson

brams

I've been looking for that app you have but Frank the guy who wrote it has pulled it from his site.

I've been playing MP3's on my Quadra 840av, I was amazed at how well it played them.  So it's more of a case of I just want to amaze myself with the relative merrits of an 040 and it's ability to be able to play MP3's when you consider what age it comes from would a 486 have been able to do it, I think not, maybe a DX100 but not a DXII/66.

Would it be possile to get that app off you?.
NeXTcube Turbo Dimension, NeXTstation Turbo Color, MP2100, Q840av, Q650, WS G4 500, Pismo G4 550, SGI Octane R12K MXE, BeBox 133.

Andreas

Quote from: "Computolio"Is this it?

Its the latest version, yes!