What Next Station is the rarest best and most valuable?

Started by sniperNeXT, May 02, 2013, 03:58:45 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

sniperNeXT

hello gentlemen
I have wondered:
What NeXT Station is the rarest best and most valuable?
I hope at some interesting answers.

mikeboss

I guess the late model with the turbo mainboard but running at 25 MHz is pretty rare. the best for sure would be the color turbo. compared to cubes, the stations are valued much lower...
October 12, 1988 Computing Advances To The NeXT Level

NeXTnewbe

Quote from: "mikeboss"I guess the late model with the turbo mainboard but running at 25 MHz is pretty rare. the best for sure would be the color turbo. compared to cubes, the stations are valued much lower...

i got a turbo colour, so i'm really lucky then, did not realised the turbo was rare  :)

mikeboss

what I meant was that the late model mono station with the turbo chipset but running at 25 MHz would be the most rare one. and the turbo colour would be the best model you can get. not for being rare but for the best specs.
October 12, 1988 Computing Advances To The NeXT Level

NeXTnewbe

Quote from: "mikeboss"what I meant was that the late model mono station with the turbo chipset but running at 25 MHz would be the most rare one. and the turbo colour would be the best model you can get. not for being rare but for the best specs.

:cry:

Thanks for the clarification

sniperNeXT

Pardon

It's my fault this misconception.
From the start I wanted to know which station was the best, but I could not find an appropriate forum.
It took me a few hours to find a solution that was more or less ok.

Quote from: "mikeboss"what I meant was that the late model mono station with the turbo chipset but running at 25 MHz would be the most rare one. and the turbo colour would be the best model you can get. not for being rare but for the best specs.

Thank you mikeboss for some very nice facts and helping me out again.