June 20, 2019, 11:32:09 pm

Forum Birthday

Started by NeXT³, December 26, 2006, 05:31:39 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Nitro

Well, another year rolls by.  The NeXTComputers.org forums are four years old today.  Thanks to the NeXT community for your help and participation this year.

Nitro

pentium

didn't we just ahve a birthday?
Man, time can really fly.

-NeXT 68040 Cube with NS 3.3 and 64Mb ram

jaallen

Awesome!

Keep it rolling Nitro! And Hap New Years to all.

Nitro

Today's the big day.  The NeXTComputers.org forums are five years old today.  Thanks to all of you who help to keep the NeXT dream alive.

Nitro

Congrats on five years!  Thank you for carrying the torch for all of us NeXT fanatics.   8)

andreas_g

Congratulations from me too!

Thank you for hosting this forum! It is the best source of NeXT related informations today and has a really great community.

Keep it up!

neozeed

I should fire up my white box for the occasion......!

sadly my desk is just long enough away from my cube, that the massive cable won't reach the monitor... :|
# include <wittycomment.h>

Noth

Congrats for keeping this fantastic site running. Living the dream I had 20 years ago...
NeXT Cube 040 (NeXTSTEP 3.3), SUN SparcStation5 (NeXTSTEP 3.3), SGI Indigo2 R10000 (IRIX 6.5.22), SGI VSW320 (Windows 2000/Slakware 9.1)

neozeed

Quote from: "Noth"Congrats for keeping this fantastic site running. Living the dream I had 20 years ago...

heh it may be a little more then 20 years........

1988 was so long long ago...
# include <wittycomment.h>

Nitro

The NeXTComputers.org forums are six years old today.  Thanks once again to all of you who help to keep the NeXT dream alive.

Nitro

NeXTcube

Hey Nitro, hey NeXT³,

you're doing a goooood ups god job, thank u very much, always a pleasure to visit this site, it's one of my favourite five websites.

Keep those candles coming :twisted: .

Greetings from Germany
Andreas

Noth

Congrats and keep it going, we're getting better every year! All my best wishes to you all for 2012!
NeXT Cube 040 (NeXTSTEP 3.3), SUN SparcStation5 (NeXTSTEP 3.3), SGI Indigo2 R10000 (IRIX 6.5.22), SGI VSW320 (Windows 2000/Slakware 9.1)

dpny

Good to see interest in NeXT is still alive and well.

Mominul

Where is the new candles? :D
My Com-Emu Website - http://com-emu.pixub.com/doku.php

nextchef

If I can count correctly, it is Nine years now!