August 17, 2019, 03:12:00 pm

Forum Birthday

Started by NeXT³, December 26, 2006, 05:31:39 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Nitro

Ok, another year has passed us by.  The forums are nine years old today.  Thanks to everyone for keeping the NeXT dream alive.   8)

Nitro

gaspar

Just want to say thank you to all admins and owner/organizer of this site.
I still remember when it was migrated from the previous site and how the promise of keeping this site going for many years has stood.

God Bless all..

Thank you and Merry Christmas.
Best wishes for 2015
-Gaspar

xavier

And happy new year 2015 to all of you
NextStation Turbo Color

Nitro

The forums are ten years old today!  It's hard to believe that it's been a decade since we went online.  We plan to keep going for many years to come.  I hope everyone had a great 2015 and we look forward to seeing you in 2016.
A big thanks goes out to Rob for helping with the forum administration, it's very much appreciated.  8)  As always, thanks to everyone for keeping the NeXT dream alive.

Nitro

chrisrot

Rob Blessin Black Hole

Quote from: "Nitro"The forums are ten years old today!  It's hard to believe that it's been a decade since we went online.  We plan to keep going for many years to come.  I hope everyone had a great 2015 and we look forward to seeing you in 2016.
A big thanks goes out to Rob for helping with the forum administration, it's very much appreciated.  8)  As always, thanks to everyone for keeping the NeXT dream alive.

Happy birthday forums and thanks ! Best regards Rob
Rob Blessin President computerpowwow ebay  sales@blackholeinc.com http://www.blackholeinc.com
303-741-9998 Serving the NeXT Community  since 2/9/93

mikeboss

October 12, 1988 Computing Advances To The NeXT Level

Nitro

The forums are eleven years old today! Thank you Rob for helping with the forum administration and keeping the NeXT dream alive.  I hope everyone had a great 2016 and we look forward to the new year ahead.

Nitro

barcher174

Thanks for keeping the site going this long!

Nitro

The forums are twelve years old today! Thanks again to Rob for helping with the forum administration and keeping the NeXT dream alive.  Have a great new year everyone.

Nitro

krazycat

Thanks to admins for keeping the NeXT dream alive!  :D

Nitro

The forums are thirteen years old today! Well, yesterday actually. Thank you Rob for going the extra mile with forum administration, it's much appreciated. Happy new year everyone!

Nitro

Rob Blessin Black Hole

Hello Nitro and All:   Happy New Year! Best Regards Rob
Rob Blessin President computerpowwow ebay  sales@blackholeinc.com http://www.blackholeinc.com
303-741-9998 Serving the NeXT Community  since 2/9/93