August 25, 2019, 09:31:57 am

Debug error

Started by brams, September 11, 2006, 08:12:16 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

brams

I keep getting this weird debug error, it happens when I post a reply or send or reply to a PM, and it does not happen all the time, it's started to happen since I upgraded to the latest version of Firefox.  Is anybody else seening this?.  The post are OK but it's just damm annoying and I seem to recall I've seen it on another forum I visit which makes me think it's somthing at my end.  It's happening on all 4 computers I use here.
NeXTcube Turbo Dimension, NeXTstation Turbo Color, MP2100, Q840av, Q650, WS G4 500, Pismo G4 550, SGI Octane R12K MXE, BeBox 133.

helf

I have been getting this as well. I'm using opera 9. I didnt realize at first that the posts went through. so someone got like 4 private messages from me that all said the same thing :)
*INACTIVE*

nextchef

Add me to the list as well.

Hope someone can figure this out.

Nitro

I know that we've had some problems on the server end with phpbb critical errors, such as "can't connect to database", etc.  We're going to move the site to a new Web host in about a month, so I'm hopeful that some of the server side error messages will go away.
Nitro