November 22, 2019, 08:46:52 am

New Book "Inside NeXT"!

Started by msch, February 23, 2018, 10:18:25 am

Previous topic - Next topic

mikeboss

my two copies have arrived today. consider me happy (and impressed)! this book is truly a work of art and passion. thank you luciano!!
October 12, 1988 Computing Advances To The NeXT Level

eagle

Mine is scheduled to arrive on Monday - Thanks Rob!

Also: Many thanks to Luciano for putting this book together!

Can't wait!
My NeXTs:
NeXT Computer prototype (68030-25 x2, 68040-25)
Two NeXTstations (68040-25)
All mono

fbal

I received also my book. Very happy  :D

paolo.bertolo

I have a copy of the first edition in Italian, it oozes passion and a sense of a mission at every page.
I'm now looking forward to receiving a copy the new edition in English, from the preview Luciano has shared I have no doubt it will surpass any expectation. Definitely, *the* book to have when it comes to NeXT hardware and surely a fine collector item on its own.

barcher174

Got my copy today. WOW! I am completely blown away. I like that it's not only a history of NeXT, but also a history of our collaboration on this board. It has all the value of an encyclopedia combined with the attachment/nostalgia of a high school year book. I love it!

eagle

Quote from: "barcher174"Got my copy today. WOW! I am completely blown away. I like that it's not only a history of NeXT, but also a history of our collaboration on this board. It has all the value of an encyclopedia combined with the attachment/nostalgia of a high school year book. I love it!

No kidding?  Wow, now I'm even more excited.

My book should arrive tomorrow.  So excited!!
My NeXTs:
NeXT Computer prototype (68030-25 x2, 68040-25)
Two NeXTstations (68040-25)
All mono

cubist

Another happy customer.  Nice collection of information, attractive, well done.

zombie

I would love to get a copy too!

emond

I just ordered at once, I can not wait to receive it  :P
4x NeXTcube ISPW, NeXTstation; Apple dual G5 2.5GHz, xserve dual G5 2.3GHz, xserve dual Xeon, Imac 27\", Imac 21\", 3x mac mini, G4 cube, G4 ...

crispin

I just received mine. Its a fantastic book.

NeXTnewbe

I got my copy few weeks ago, I'm really impress by the quality of the work

Thank you Luciano!

emond

The best NeXT book ever !
Thank you Luciano !

I got it as a Christmas present. I devoured it, with passion !

I noticed some errors or forgetfulness but it is a very beautiful book !
I could give some clarifications and additional information on the audio and DSP devices that were not listed in the book ... for a next revision :wink:

Here are some pictures, I came out of the reserve one of my NeXT cubes for that, and it still works  :D

I am very happy that some of my photos (about ISPW) are in this book :
4x NeXTcube ISPW, NeXTstation; Apple dual G5 2.5GHz, xserve dual G5 2.3GHz, xserve dual Xeon, Imac 27\", Imac 21\", 3x mac mini, G4 cube, G4 ...

Make Mine Mothra

pm sent!

Are any of the books you have  for sale still available Rob?

rumbeard

Rob Blessin Black Hole

April 27, 2019, 08:33:00 am #59 Last Edit: May 13, 2019, 01:14:59 am by Rob Blessin Black Hole
Yes I have just relisted this amazing book , sold out of the first run
US $79.95 includes UPS Priority Shipping in US ,

I personally highly recommend this book it is a must have for any past , present or future NeXT hardware owner !

available here on my eBay store https://ebay.us/eBxT3L

Best regards Rob
Rob Blessin President computerpowwow ebay  sales@blackholeinc.com http://www.blackholeinc.com
303-741-9998 Serving the NeXT Community  since 2/9/93