Complete Cube System and Peripherals for sale

Started by karenwally, January 15, 2006, 05:56:29 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

karenwally

Hello NeXT enthusiasts!

I am offering to the highest bidder a working NeXT Computer with peripherals, software and documentation.  

This beautiful system was treasured by my late grandfather.  He purchased the hardware in 1992 and was the sole owner until I inherited and boxed up all the components.  He kept meticulous records on all the hardware and software.  I will include his notebook in the package.  All the cords are original; the CD Rom drive is complete with its tray.  Laser printer has both its paper tray and output tray.  All the components are in working order as far as I can tell. I have just turned on the machine and played around on it.  All is well.

He used the computer lovingly and the system is nearly flawless.  I have one original box and styrofoam packing for the printer.  The manuals are original and complete but sport some noticeable wear and tear.  He might have written a few notes inside the manuals - I see evidence on the cover of one.

He loved this computer and I am hoping to sell it to someone who will enjoy the entire package.  See the inventory below and I have photos for interested buyers.  I will ship anywhere from California - but please be prepared to pay for the shipping cost and insurance.  Reply with your questions and I will try to answer them to the best of my ability.

Hardware & Peripherals
NeXT Cube 16MB /400HD
---NeXT power cord
NeXT 17" MegaPixel Monochromatic Display
---NeXT monitor cord
NeXT keyboard
NeXT mouse
NeXT Laser Printer 400 dpi with original box and packing material
---NeXT Power cord
---NeXT Printer plug
NeXT External CD Rom Drive
---Complete with CD Tray
---NeXT power cord
---HP Cable SCSI 2 to SCSI 1
ZyXEL Modem
---User Manual
---Black phone cord
---ZyXEL power adapter
---PS/2 plug to computer

Software
WriteNow 2.0
OpenWrite Commercial Version
SuperDraw 4.0
Nextstep 3.3
Objectware
The Tools of Enterprise
Mathematica Version 2.0 / 2.2 and 2.2.1
DataPhile
3D reality
Create
NXFax

DrD

hi!
I have collected several Next systems. What are you asking for this one?

Myux

Hello,

I'm french. I search a complete cube. Where do you live ? how much do you want for this treasure ? ;-)
Thanks for yout answer.
TB
iMac24 2.66, IBM eServerX330, others PC

karenwally

Hard to value the entire package - but I am looking at $500 USD obo.
The components are in such nice condition and there are so many extras like the manuals and the cords etc.

Pictures anyone?

Myux

Hello,

have you somes pictures ?
I suppose you live in US !
Bye.

TB
iMac24 2.66, IBM eServerX330, others PC

pfrancq

I am also looking for a complete NeXT box. Are the development tools included on your machine?
Prof. Pascal Francq
Digital Information Chair
Université libre de Bruxelles