anyone have the original bundledsoftware? shakespeare etc...

Started by helf, July 20, 2007, 06:58:44 am

Previous topic - Next topic

helf

Anyone have the stuff originally bundled with the Cube when it came out? Oxford book of quotations, complete works of Shakespeare, the common lisp stuff ( or is this already there and im totally missing it? using 3.3 dev), the WriteNow word processor...
*INACTIVE*

nextchef

Quote from: "helf"Anyone have the stuff originally bundled with the Cube when it came out? Oxford book of quotations, complete works of Shakespeare, the common lisp stuff ( or is this already there and im totally missing it? using 3.3 dev), the WriteNow word processor...

I thought the Quotations and Shakespeare stuff were on the install media, at least for the eariler NS releases.

Chef

helf

oh, didn't think about that. I'll check my 3.1 and 3.2 cds. maybe they will have it...
*INACTIVE*

nextchef

Quote from: "helf"oh, didn't think about that. I'll check my 3.1 and 3.2 cds. maybe they will have it...

I seem to remember a post by RacerX I think describing that he was able to get these and the other removed programs to install in later releases of NS/OS

Chef

helf

cool page, slowmacuser. Thanks. I'll dig out my 3.1 cd later and get the files off.
*INACTIVE*

aragon

Hey, any chance for you to put this up on an ftp server or something like that?
I only have NS 3.3 and would really like to check out these apps.

Greetings,
aragon

slomacuser

here is link for adobe Illustrator if someone want to chek and play with it ... as I had allready some requests for it

http://users.volja.net/macuser/Adobe.zip

anyway, if admins think this is not right, let me now so I will remove link ...

slomacuser

I copied the "Quotations.app" and "Library/References/OxfordQutations files" from NS 3.2 disc ... the application opens but the search result for quatations is "0" ??

mgtremaine

Quote from: "slomacuser"I copied the "Quotations.app" and "Library/References/OxfordQutations files" from NS 3.2 disc ... the application opens but the search result for quatations is "0" ??

No idea if it helps but there was this link also
http://www.shawcomputing.net/resources/next/software/bundled/na1114.html

-Mike

NeXTnewbe

where can I get a copy of the quotations.app application

and howi can make it run on NS 3.3

thanks