NeXT Computers Forum Index NeXT Computers
www.NeXTComputers.org

Profile  Search  Memberlist  FAQ  Usergroups
blackhole is on eBay again....

View previous topic :: View next topic  
helf

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:08 pm    Post subject: blackhole is on eBay again.... Reply with quote

I dunno if anyone noticed. Rob has a newish eBay account and is selling NeXT items through it.

http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/computerpowwow

Wonder why he killed off his other user...
pentium

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh my god and his prices are incredible.
UGH! I want that floppy drive but I don't know if he still has problems shipping out! >_>

-NeXT 68040 Cube with NS 3.3 and 64Mb ram
un

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wondered who was trying to sell that NeXT Dimension for $750, I guess that explains it. Confused
gtnicol

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

$750 for a dimension is about right... though IMHO turbo cube motherboards are rarer.
helf

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 7:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess if you want it bad enough, you will pay anything Smile
nextime

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 6:30 pm    Post subject: previous life on ebay Reply with quote

Could it be the previous life on eBay?
bkmoore

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He was pretty responsive. I just bought a NeXT SCSI CD ROM with cables from him. I was looking for one of those for a while.

Brian Moore
helf

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

awesome Smile maybe I can start buying a few things from him that I've been wanting.
bkmoore

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Helf,

Once I get the CDROM, the monitor, and your 2GB HD, I'll have a very complete and nice Color Station. The monitor is taking a while because it was sent via ground to save money. It weighed 55 lb and would have been prohibitively expensive to go by air. It should all come together in the next week or two.

Just send Rob a question via eBay telling him what you're looking for and he'll let you know if he has it.

Brian
it68000

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 6:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He is doing well. Received today a Soundbox.
Rob Blessin Black Hole
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:11 pm    Post subject: Black Hole is Computerpowwow on Ebay! Reply with quote

Hello NeXT Community: I thought I would set the record straight, about what happened awhile back now water under the bridge. I went through a remodel project from hell, that led to a relationship breakup in which my files were tornadoed some black holed an options trading stock market kabash which about wiped out everything I had earned over my life time in 2 yes 2 days ouch, a lot of mental stress and rheumatoid arthritis attacks then somewhere in the process of all of this my business server was destroyed by broken water pipes that were not shut off by the construction crew which leaked through the unfinished floor directly onto it also damaged lots of other stuff and insurance didn't cover it because it was a construction accident. I coped and said I'll pull through so I was the gofer for all of the materials and coordinated the remodel somewhat involutarily at times anyone that has dealt with construction guys during a remodel probably will empathise to some extent . I was continually trying to do way to much at any rate I pulled through after about a 6 month mental health break and have made every effort to come back and keep it together in this tough economy so actions speak louder than words. I set up a new ebay account of computerpowwow and apologise to anyone that was may have ordered over that 6 month time frame. I had to get the remodel finished as half the house was exposed to the elements and I was busier than a one man show in a butt kicking contest, I designed the addition, hired and fired the labor, demoed the old house pretty much gutted , hauled it to the dump and filled up a lot of 40 yard dumpsters, sourced , picked up and delivered the materials , had my hands in everypart of this 3 level remodel with 3 deacks a pool , ('Rolling Eyes')pond ,waterfall and complete landscape overhaul . It is all done , I've survived it all and paid down my debts with the help of my family , customers many of whom I consider friends and am back doing what I do best keep the NeXT dream alive in the crazy economy and loving the advances in Apple technology and still flaming Microsoft when possible. At any rate thanks for all your business help and support through the years and look forward to doing more business with you in the future , I survived a heck of a lot a fell stronger for it! Hope all is well with you! Best Regards Rob Blessin , I plan on updating www.blackholeinc.com soon as well as I located my old backup drive finally and should be able to ftp in wahoo.

Razz
sdinet

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thnx for the update Rob, I personally can vouch for Rob he's an all-star guy and have been ordering from him for over 7 years now!

Rob, glad to hear everything is back to normal and the remodel finished up well, that sounds like a very VERY tough journey.
Nightengale

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My first ever Cube was from Deepspace but it was Rob who shipped it.

Thanks Rob
Welcome back to the 'living'
Post new topic   Reply to topic    NeXT Computers Forum Index -> The Lounge All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: