NeXT Computers Forum Index NeXT Computers
www.NeXTComputers.org

Profile  Search  Memberlist  FAQ  Usergroups
400 dpi Laser Printer

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NeXT Computers Forum Index -> Classic Computer Marketplace
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AltRN8

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 8:13 am    Post subject: 400 dpi Laser Printer Reply with quote

Want to round out your collection? I've got a 400 dpi Laser Printer to give away for free.

Alright what's the catch. I know of one things physical thing wrong with the printer but I've never actually tried to get it working electronically so there are no promises this thing will work. The physical issue is a missing screw on the internals. It includes a paper tray but no toner. It's definitely a TLC project

Cosmetically its okay, normal wear and tear and a few sticker markers than a little goo be gone could remove.

I prefer pickup and I'm in the Pittsburgh area. If you can make a convincing enough argument and are willing to pay for shipping I might consider sending it to someone but I really don't think it's worth it do to the condition.

I'm going to hold it until next weekend where it will meet its fate with the great recycler in the sky unless saved by some hero.
pentium

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If all else fails, I would be interested if you popped the NeXT logo off it before it goes to heaven.

-NeXT 68040 Cube with NS 3.3 and 64Mb ram
Post new topic   Reply to topic    NeXT Computers Forum Index -> Classic Computer Marketplace All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: