NeXT Computers Forum Index NeXT Computers
www.NeXTComputers.org

Profile  Search  Memberlist  FAQ  Usergroups
HP SureStore DAT24 SCSI Tape Drive (used on NeXTcube)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NeXT Computers Forum Index -> Classic Computer Marketplace
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NeXTsociety

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 1:00 pm    Post subject: HP SureStore DAT24 SCSI Tape Drive (used on NeXTcube) Reply with quote

*Did not sell in 1st auction on eBay so listed again about 1/2 price what I had it at before. Now selling for $49.95 plus shipping. Can sell outside eBay if someone here wants it. So PM me if interested.

New auction link is here in case you want to see it:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/172107991123?s

TJ

I have listed on eBay but can sell outside of eBay if someone wants it here, a HP SureStore DAT24 SCSI Tape Drive that I used to backup my NeXTcube, when I owned it. I sold all my NeXT gear over the last year or two and forgot I had this. It is SCSI based and can work on a NeXTcube with the right commands. Don't ask me those commands any more as I forget but I was able to do a dump of my Cube's hard drive to the tape. So, may be come good apps and such on one of the tapes. No way for me to check any more.

**Just remembered, I have a license code for an application called SafetyNet. It was a backup app for NeXTSTEP that I used with this device to backup my Cube to tapes. I don't have the software on disk but have the download in .TAR format. I am happy to send that along with the drive to whomever purchases it. So, if some NeXT user buys this, hit me up for that code and file.

Make me a decent offer and we can sell outside of eBay.

My auction can be found here to give you an idea of what it looks like and my asking price. Happy to sell cheaper to a fellow NeXT user.

TJ

Last edited by NeXTsociety on Fri Feb 19, 2016 4:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
NeXTsociety

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Updated to new price. See main message above for info. TJ
NeXTsociety

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2016 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have lowered the price down to only $39.95 plus shipping. Includes the tapes and tape cleaners too. Pretty decent deal. Wink
NeXTsociety

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This sold. TJ
Post new topic   Reply to topic    NeXT Computers Forum Index -> Classic Computer Marketplace All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: