NeXT Computers Forum Index NeXT Computers
www.NeXTComputers.org

Profile  Search  Memberlist  FAQ  Usergroups
Obscene amount of software for sale!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NeXT Computers Forum Index -> Classic Computer Marketplace
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gaspar

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 2:50 pm    Post subject: Obscene amount of software for sale! Reply with quote

Hi,
I would like to share with everyone that I inherited the hardware (I will sell as well) and lots of software from a very large Oil & Gas Company years ago..

The story goes that company tried to introduce Next to replace the herds of disconnected software and they went down the OO path with Next, in fact this company had Next consultants on site for weeks at a time..

Anyway, I have so much software that I would like to sell and offer you guys before I ebay it all..

[url]https://1drv.ms/f/s!AtT1Rc5YJdhVrjrBiNQWEuT6OYLX[/url]
Ask and I will answer... I have another box in the basement with even more software.. I just have to get organized and take pictures of it.

I am in Calgary Alberta, CANADA
Postal Code: T3B 0L6 - So you can calculate your shipping expenses..

Thanks
Gaspar

[/b][url][/url]
crispin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Gaspar

I also live in Calgary. PM me, I may be interested in taking the entire thing off your hands.

-crispin
gaspar

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

crispin wrote:
Hi Gaspar

I also live in Calgary. PM me, I may be interested in taking the entire thing off your hands.

-crispin

Thanks Crispin. I have sent you a PM
gaspar

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have taken more pictures of the box 2/3: I found sound software, Openstep, Cubx, Mediastation, Soundbusts (12 floppies!), a bunch of CD with misc. software...

Then box 3/3 I did not even try to go in.. In there are cubx from Beta to the real one with the license..
As a matter of fact the Cubx that is available for download I put it there when I contacted the vendor.. so technically speaking I own that license.

Also I found 2 Nextstep developer. one of them I opened to see what was inside, the other one still unopened and seals unbroken

https://1drv.ms/f/s!AtT1Rc5YJdhVrkk7DJ7xeSKlBWeF

Assorted terminators, cables, etc..

Back to the subject: Obscene amount of software for sale!
gaspar

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2016 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Everyone.
Thank you all for your messages and kind offers.

First, I have to apologize for not handling this properly because as I have received some possible opportunities to buy the whole lot I realized that is my strong preference.

The only reason I hoarded that software for so long is that I didn't want to split it and disseminate the value. I want to believe a collector will give a good home to all that lot.

So as I go thru some conversations about the whole lot I will hold selling any software individually.

I will give some time for any whole lot offers to come and whoever is the better one (not necessarily the most money) will have first right to buy it.

Once again I apologize for the confusion, I hope you understand.

Thanks
Gaspar
Rob Blessin Black Hole
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 5:12 pm    Post subject: NeXT Software Reply with quote

Hello Gaspar: I have a customer in France looking for a code for the solidthinking Modeler and a driver for a Scan X Scanner. I would be happy to put you in touch with him directly. I'm going through my personal and resale archives as well my main problem these days are the floppies from tons of original software having CRC errors! Still enjoying keeping the NeXT dream alive. Best Regards Rob Blessin
Post new topic   Reply to topic    NeXT Computers Forum Index -> Classic Computer Marketplace All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: