NeXT Computers Forum Index NeXT Computers
www.NeXTComputers.org

Profile  Search  Memberlist  FAQ  Usergroups
Sealed Software, Paul Rand Logo Book

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NeXT Computers Forum Index -> Classic Computer Marketplace
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pergamon

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 2:22 pm    Post subject: Sealed Software, Paul Rand Logo Book Reply with quote

Hey!

Every once in a while I decide to thin out the duplicates from my collection. Now is such a time. I usually don't bother to post here, but I'm getting down to some less common stuff.

I'm about to throw still sealed copies of these three up on eBay:

* Lotus Improv
* Mathematica 2.0
* NeXTSTEP Advantage

If anyone is interested in making an offer before they end up there, feel free to PM me. Together or separate, up to you.

Incidentally, I already have an N4000B and the Paul Rand NexT logo presentation book + poster up which may also be of interest.
pergamon

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 3:05 pm    Post subject: 25MHz Turbo Chipset / ADB NeXTSTATION on eBay Reply with quote

Sorry for another eBay post, but in case anyone is looking to complete their collection I just put one of the fairly uncommon 25MHz Turbo Chipset stations up on eBay. It is indeed 25MHz, but has 64MB RAM and can work with ADB peripherals just like the 33MHz Turbos.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/142293995490
Post new topic   Reply to topic    NeXT Computers Forum Index -> Classic Computer Marketplace All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: