NeXT Computers Forum Index NeXT Computers
www.NeXTComputers.org

Profile  Search  Memberlist  FAQ  Usergroups
Postfix-2.0.20 Package or Manual Setup?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NeXT Computers Forum Index -> Porting New Software
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kb7sqi

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 9:39 am    Post subject: Postfix-2.0.20 Package or Manual Setup? Reply with quote

Hi all,
I need an answer on how you would like this bundled/packaged. If you used my older postfix setup, you'll know that I modified the MacOSX version of the auxillary setup files to make a custom setup/install for NeXT systems. Which includes running 2 scripts before actually installing postfix itself. One script makes a backup of your original sendmail binaries/netinfo and the other adds the required users for postfix to work correctly. So, here's my question, would you prefer a package that does this completely for you prior to the package install or would you like me just to make an archive of the quad-fat binaries so you can manually configure/install postfix by yourself? The question basically comes down to do you trust my scripts to mess w/ your system Confused hehe. I have postfix installed & running on all my systems & they were setup the same way, but I'm wanting opinions before I make a package. The archive will be available in the ns3.3_quadfat directory shortly. Take care.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    NeXT Computers Forum Index -> Porting New Software All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: