I...Can't...Stop....Laughing.....
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
ZZZZZZZzzzzz.....
33%
 33%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 3

cjbriare

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 1:20 am    Post subject: Apple vs. Microsoft SHOWDOWN!!! Reply with quote

Ok. It's late. i have a creative strike.

Heres a little entertainment.

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!!!
In this corner, hailing from Cupertino CA. Dominating the music industry, it's: APPLE!!

And in this corner, all the way from Redmond, WA owns about 80% of the market, the most common software company: MICROSOFT!!!

Now lets keep it clean!!

Oooh!! Microsoft just beat the iPod with Zune sales up by 4%!! And Apple comes back beating the Zune with iPod popularity! Apple gives Microsoft a quick upper-cut, and Oh no! People switching from Vista to Leopard that's gotta hurt Microsoft!! And Microsoft is trying to send an 8GB file over a modem!! OOH! Apple is getting the rainbow spinning cursor thats gonna cost him valuable time. Ok. its halftime. You know Tom, i haven't been this excited since Ubuntu and openSUSE had a cage match! Yes, Bill, that was an exciting fight. Or what about KDE and GNOME in a face-off? Ok, were back. Holy Open Source Development Tom!!! Microsoft has a BSOD from a recent kick in the groin by Apple!! That gives Apple a good chance to defeat Microsoft!! WOW!! Microsoft rebooted in safe mode!! By my mother's NeXTCUBE! Microsoft kicked Apple on the ground!! But wait, Apple trips Microsoft down on the ground! 1, 2, 3, 4, 5!!!! They both lost!!! Well, Tom, it just goes to show you, neither Apple or Microsoft can defeat each other. They just have to work together! OK, Bill, we don't need a moral.

See you next time on NeXTComputers.org's Computer Fights!! When the big OPENSTEP comeback battles Windows 95.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    NeXT Computers Forum Index -> The Lounge All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: