NeXT Computers Forum Index NeXT Computers
www.NeXTComputers.org

Profile  Search  Memberlist  FAQ  Usergroups
luomat's website at PEAK will be fixed soon

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NeXT Computers Forum Index -> NEXTSTEP / OPENSTEP Software
View previous topic :: View next topic  
luomat

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 11:38 am    Post subject: luomat's website at PEAK will be fixed soon Reply with quote

Hello all. Some of you might remember me from the NeXT days as luomat at peak dot org

I helped run some of the FTP site (remember those ;-? and had some information up at http://www.peak.org/~luomat/

Unfortunately I just realized that the website has been down, and for who knows how long.

I have a backup and am working on getting it reinstated at a new site. Will try to remember to post more if I remember.

My OpenStep CDs hit the trash awhile ago after a nasty bit of scratching left them badly off. Now I am running Mac OS X with Parallels and wish I had them again to at least try (if only we had CD-Rs back then I would have made myself a backup!). Anyway, if anyone has an extra set they don't want to dump on eBay, let me know.
RacerX

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the update... I know that we noticed when it went down (it has always been a great reference).
Post new topic   Reply to topic    NeXT Computers Forum Index -> NEXTSTEP / OPENSTEP Software All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: