NeXT Computers Forum Index NeXT Computers
www.NeXTComputers.org

Profile  Search  Memberlist  FAQ  Usergroups
NeXT Pyro and Nitro Boards FOR SALE
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NeXT Computers Forum Index -> Classic Computer Marketplace
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Loewe1

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:35 am    Post subject: NeXT Pyro and Nitro Boards FOR SALE Reply with quote

I am selling most of my NeXT collection and some of the standard items are already listed.

I have two Pyro and two Nitro boards.

There are some comments later in this post from Mr. Rob Blessin at Blackhole Inc and so please read these.

I believe it would help if I gave some background information about the Pyro and Nitro boards.

I worked as an Apple Developer from 1984/85 and a joint Apple / NeXT Developer from 1990: I leased NeXT equipment in the early days because of the high cost of the equipment but I started to buy systems outright courtesy of a NeXT discount. I also received hardware and software from NeXT for assessment and development. I received two Pyro boards from NeXT but one of these developed a fault and caused a meltdown of the NeXT motherboard. I went through 5 replacement NeXT 256mb MO drives at the same time (and ultimately ceased to use them because of poor reliability). I purchased my first Pyro board from OpenSource Inc and the second one came via Dancing Bearing Enterprises in Hawaii. I knew of developers who had Nitro boards but I was not able to acquire one from any of the sources I knew in the mid-1990's. I came across Nitro boards by pure chance as I was trying to purchase a replacement NeXT Colour printer in 1998/1999. I had 4 printers from new but all had developed the common 'paper jam' fault. I was referred to ICL Sorbus in the UK who sent me a price list for their stock. This was in the summer of 1999. ICL Sorbus had a large stock of new / old stock NeXT equipment. I am assuming they purchased the inventory from NeXT UK. They had every item of NeXT hardware - Cubes, NeXTstations, Displays, Printers and so on. The only downside was they were selling the hardware at the same price as NeXT quoted when they ceased hardware sales in 1993. ICL Sorbus listed stock for 50Mhz NeXTstations which I queried. The outcome was I purchased two Nitro systems, along with a NeXT Colour Printer and NeXT Mono Printer.

I previously stated I am only selling one of each.

I also previously stated that I would prefer to sell to a UK buyer who can see the boards working.

The improvement in the Cube and NeXTstation is impressive but, of course, NeXT hardware remains slow against current offerings. I had a need of the additional performance when I acquired these boards but it seems to me the only value is their rarity. There is no escaping the fact that NeXT hardware is obsolete (remembering development and sales ceased 20 years ago).

I don't have any means of knowing the number of Pyro and Nitro boards that were manufactured but there were a minimum of 4 available in the UK (stock of ICL Sorbus). I also knew of 2 developers in New York who had these boards; this must have been about 1996.

If interested, please contact me on : loewesystems@gmail.com.

If you are in the UK, I will demonstrate in Kent.

I forgot to mention the cost of the Pyro and Nitro boards - The Pyro is 1250 and the Nitro is 1800.

Once again, please note I am only selling one of each (and so I will not sell all four).

Last edited by Loewe1 on Fri Sep 06, 2013 3:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Rob Blessin Black Hole
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 6:45 am    Post subject: Re: NeXT Pyro and Nitro Boards FOR SALE Reply with quote

Hello David Baxter:

"Please note as this goes back and forth for awhile", hey im a genuinely nice guy looking out for the NeXT community, first time in twenty years I've done this and it's the truth .I thought I should travel back here and edit my first response as he finally admits he is indeed David Baxter and his reputation precedes him from many fronts. I have no reason to make stories up about this guy. No matter how he paints it , he has been a plague upon the NeXT community for many years with annual scams spawned on various forums like EBay. He recently slithered onto the NeXT forums with yes another disguise alias as time passes more victims of his scams some small and others deep into 4 figures will may be choose to come forward whilst other victims will read in silent approval from the shadows.
All we can say is change your ways David Baxter you already owe people a lot of the equipment your are currently listing as they paid you for it! We believe some of it doesn't exist at any rate back to the original post: 99.9% of the folks on these NeXT forums are honest "David Baxter" falls into the .1% no bueno.

@@@@@@
I think I'm going to have to call you out on this one and call BS ; seriously lets see pictures this sounds eerily similar to the periodic scam you've been running on people for years under different alias's.

And what further ticks me off if yes you have ripped off NeXT friends of mine for thousands of dollars with the same tail of rare hardware from close proximity to your current location for many years . You have a huge set of balls for setting up shop on the forums with tails of working optical drives and animo .

The fact you are touting to be the owner of 2 of each of the rarest NeXT hardware pieces on the planet and are offering them at a deep discount raises red flags. Anyone doing this deal I would advise putting no money up front and would recommend seeing it in person which will no doubt lead to a run around.

I'm just saying photographic evidence would go along way as I may be dead wrong but this sounds way to good to be true it probably is buyer beware. My 2 cents I just don't want to read , hear or have to console another victim of this guy , his cohorts or alias's I personally know where 5 of the 7 Nitros are as I'm friends with the guys that own them and the odds he has 2 originals would be astronomical.

I've said my peace, I know I am far from perfect in my dealings and I would stake my reputation on this one and I feel this warrants being brought to the attention of the NeXT community and others on here will probably back my suspicions. The fact he leads with claiming to have the NeXT crown jewels in duplicate for sale cheap to draw potential victims in makes it suspect. As I say photos would clear this up quick and I would most certainly apolgize if wrong.

If you are negotiating a deal currently with him I will be glad to put you in touch with several NeXT forum members who will elaborate on these suspicions I'm bringing forth just trying to look out for the greater good. I've been doing this 20 years and this is the very first time in all my years of experience that I have personally done this I have absolutely nothing to gain from it.

Best Regards Rob Blessin

Loewe1 wrote:
I am downsizing my NeXT collection and some of the standard items are already listed. I also have two Pyro and two Nitro boards. I have had both types of boards since the mid-1990's.

The improvement in the Cube and NeXTstation is impressive but, of course, NeXT hardware remains slow against current offerings.

I am a keeping a single Cube and NeXTstation and so I shall be offering both a Pyro and Nitro board.

If you are in the UK, I can demonstrate in Portmedway, Kent or I can post internationally.

I forgot to mention the cost of the Pyro and Nitro boards - The Pyro is 1250 and the Nitro is 1800.

Please note I am only selling one of each (and so I will not sell all four).

Last edited by Rob Blessin Black Hole on Mon Sep 09, 2013 11:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Loewe1

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 7:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is simply not true.

I have sold and dispatched a single Canon MO drive and the forum member will be able to verify this. I have also dispatched a small amount of software.

I will post photos of all the items listed including Pyro/Nitro boards.

In any event, I confirmed that these would be demonstrated and shown working.
gtnicol

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Being the owner of a few pyro boards and 1 nitro, I am aware of how rare they are. I don't think it's unreasonable to ask for photos, especially of the Nitro's. Even Wikipedia says there are an estimated 5-20 out there... but I think Rob's estimate of 7 is probably closer to the mark.
Loewe1

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree totally - Photos of the boards would be provided as a matter of course. My preference was for the buyer to see them working and hence offered to a UK buyer as a preference.
Loewe1

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I shall providing photos to Rob Blessin as early as I can arrange next week. I shall also provide photos of the collection, along with a stack of working Canon MO drives (ex BaE Sysrtems). I shall also ask the two forum members who have purchased items to confirm their satisfaction with the items they have bought.
uno

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:49 am    Post subject: Re: NeXT Pyro and Nitro Boards FOR SALE Reply with quote

Dear Rob,

thank you for bringing this into the picture and such prevent further damage.
Feel free to add me to your list of people, that sent money to Mr. Baxter and never got something back. I can provide a bunch of photos (done by him) showing the hardware ... this doesn't even proof that he's owning stuff.

Rob Blessin Black Hole wrote:
Hello David Baxter:

I think I'm going to have to call you out on this one and call BS ; seriously lets see pictures this sounds eerily similar to the periodic scam you've been running on people for years under different alias's.

And what further ticks me off if yes you have ripped off NeXT friends of mine for thousands of dollars with the same tail of rare hardware from close proximity to your current location for many years . You have a huge set of balls for setting up shop on the forums with tails of working optical drives and animo .

The fact you are touting to be the owner of 2 of each of the rarest NeXT hardware pieces on the planet and are offering them at a deep discount raises red flags. Anyone doing this deal I would advise putting no money up front and would recommend seeing it in person which will no doubt lead to a run around.

I'm just saying photographic evidence would go along way as I may be dead wrong but this sounds way to good to be true it probably is buyer beware. My 2 cents I just don't want to read , hear or have to console another victim of this guy , his cohorts or alias's I personally know where 5 of the 7 Nitros are as I'm friends with the guys that own them and the odds he has 2 originals would be astronomical.

I've said my peace, I know I am far from perfect in my dealings and I would stake my reputation on this one and I feel this warrants being brought to the attention of the NeXT community and others on here will probably back my suspicions. The fact he leads with claiming to have the NeXT crown jewels in duplicate for sale cheap to draw potential victims in makes it suspect. As I say photos would clear this up quick and I would most certainly apolgize if wrong.

If you are negotiating a deal currently with him I will be glad to put you in touch with several NeXT forum members who will elaborate on these suspicions I'm bringing forth just trying to look out for the greater good. I've been doing this 20 years and this is the very first time in all my years of experience that I have personally done this I have absolutely nothing to gain from it.

Best Regards Rob Blessin

Loewe1 wrote:
I am downsizing my NeXT collection and some of the standard items are already listed. I also have two Pyro and two Nitro boards. I have had both types of boards since the mid-1990's.

The improvement in the Cube and NeXTstation is impressive but, of course, NeXT hardware remains slow against current offerings.

I am a keeping a single Cube and NeXTstation and so I shall be offering both a Pyro and Nitro board.

If you are in the UK, I can demonstrate in Portmedway, Kent or I can post internationally.

Please note I am only selling one of each (and so I will not sell all four).
Rob Blessin Black Hole
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Loewe1 wrote:
I shall providing photos to Rob Blessin as early as I can arrange next week. I shall also provide photos of the collection, along with a stack of working Canon MO drives (ex BaE Sysrtems). I shall also ask the two forum members who have purchased items to confirm their satisfaction with the items they have bought.

Always good to see the forum fired up a little .... Hey believe me I would be the first to apologize as I've never gone out on a limb like this as I say and you may be a Saint of Circumstance like Indiana Jones finding Raiders of the Lost Arc and reselling it cheap lol or the pinnacle of evil Staypuff Marshmallow man in Ghostbusters flinging goo at everyone in the NeXT community. To really clear this up and extinguish my Ghostbuster flame, I would suggest a video on you tube showing all 4 boxes booting up and running with the Pyro's and Nitro's , I'll have a melt down and even wear a Windows or Microsoft shirt for like a week as punishment. please Prove me wrong Cool
NeXTnewbe

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 3:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I live in England amd I will be happy to visit and see his collection in person over a weeked, if wife and commitments allow it

Smile
Loewe1

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 2:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would be happy to arrange that and confirm that everything is exactly as described and listed. The NeXT items are a small part of the collection (probably less than 1%) but all the hardware/software can be viewed.

I would please ask that if anyone experienced any problems prior to 2011 to please contact me. My personal and business affairs were dealt with by a solicitor and trustees during two separate periods of ill-health. I have built up a long-term association with most vintage computer buyers and so if there are any outstanding issues they must be a very low number (and only over a period of a few months). There should not be any outstanding issues. If there are, please contact me. I will sort out any unresolved issues.
Loewe1

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 4:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am pretty sure I still have the price list that I was sent by ICL Sorbus and also the last price list from NeXT in 1993.

The items I have obtained over the years have often been pure luck - I came across ICL Sorbus when I was looking for something else (NeXT Colour Printer).

The Canon MO Drives were purchased in the hope they would be NeXT compatible but, of course, there was no guarantee. I have a large storage unit full of ex-BAe Document Archive systems which were purchased for the sole purpose of removing the MO drives. They were not only neXT compatible but better and obviously more reliable. I have also been fortunate in finding compatible media.

I shall make links to the working boards and also also the working MO drives. I will be able to do so in a matter of days.

The easiest answer is to see them working which I can arrange for anyone who is in the UK, or can get to the UK to see them.
Rob Blessin Black Hole
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please note this is the first time in 20 years of doing business at Black hole that I am pressing for answers from this particular poster for good reason :

Hello David and or Andrew Baxter:

I'm going to offer an explanation with a few juicy tidbits from past dealings with you and ask clearly are you David or Andrew Baxter or have you used these names as a former alias because interestingly enough your current posts and csi with my past email this sounds like another encarnation of you:

Even more intersting this time of year to the day LOL and your use of the word dispatch :

Exhibit A:
The optical Drive ploy:

>>>>> Dear Rob
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> I am pretty sure I have only on the 'only' working Canon 256mb
>>>>> Optical
>>>>> Drive - Cosmetically it looks exactly the same as a NeXT 256mb OD
>>>>> but,
>>>>> of course, it is not branded NeXT. It was quite tricky to remove
>>>>> it
>>>>> from the Canofile 250. The Canofile 250 must weigh 50kgs and was
>>>>> very expensive in its day (£35,000+). I managed to extract
>>>>> software
>>>>> for NeXT Release 2.0 and software from 4 other OD's that came from
>>>>> NeXT' UK Head Office. There was some superb software on the OD's
>>>>> and
>>>>> the Licenses were also included.
>>>>>
>>>>> If you wish me to extract software or files from your OD's just let
>>>>> me
>>>>> know - I am offering this service to a few people who have NeXT
>>>>> media
>>>>> but no drive. I can copy the files to a SCSI hard drive which is
>>>>> the
>>>>> most effective way of transferring a large number of files or apps.
>>>>>
>>>>> Thank you for the photos of the Nitro Board.
>>>>>
>>>>> I will send you a detailed email this evening with a list of the
>>>>> items
>>>>> to go in the 2nd shipment (and most likely a 3rd shipment also).
>>>>>
>>>>> I will be sending both transfers this week (although I will need
>>>>> bank
>>>>> details for the Nitro purchase).
>>>>>
>>>>> Thank you also for the Daydream update - I am pretty sure I need
>>>>> System 7.5 floppies to install properly (and they are on their
>>>>> way).
>>>>>
>>>>> Regards
>>>>>
>>>>> David
>>>>>
>>>>> PS. If you would like to see a photo of the Canon OD let me know
>>>>> - I
>>>>> was quite impressed with the software offered with Release 2.0
>>>>> which
>>>>> was much more far-ranging than that offered in latter releases.
>>>>>

Exhibit B:
Your planned The Nitro Purchase gone south:

I do remember the Nirto purchase you were promising to make , over and over and over and over and over and over to the point of insanity....

here is a response sent directly to you from the seller, as I was brokering it for him glad we pulled out for sure!
Howdee!

In getting pricing, I found that FedX will only insure the Nitro up to $1000, and USPS only up to about $1-200 (depends on service)

UPS will insure it, and they are as expensive to ship as FedX. USPS is much cheaper to ship, but no useful insurance.

So I recommend that the Nitro board goes via UPS insured for $4000 and the Slab goes via USPS insured for whatever they are willing to do. Both services take about 7-10 days.

Nitro via UPS, Insured (4K) is ~ $181.00 as quoted at the counter.

Slab via USPS, Insured (?) is ~ $87.00 as quoted at the counter.

This seems to be the best way to do it. (BTW, The USPS gal may have fudged a bit because she did not see a zip code of PO16 8RP. Her system showed 6RP, 7RP and a 9RP but the system seemed to skip 8RP

So please do verify the shipping address one more time for me please. Last thing I want to have happen is this ending up somewhere in limbo!

Exhibit C: Is this a legitimate address:

Is this a real address

Mr. D. Baxter
6 East Cams Close
Down End
Fareham
Hampshire
PO16 8RP
United Kingdom

Him this is very interesting one just needs to google Fareham kent to see how close this is

Exhibit D,E,F,G .....

And we gave up trying to do the deal with you and moved on , however I heard from others they sent you equipment upfront and were never paid and the equipment you list actually may have correlating serial numbers boom.

I post with plenty of empathy as I say you all can feel free to make your own judgements:

A very small sample of a ton of emails :

From: "D. Baxter" <rootuser@me.com> [Add to Address Book]
To: "Rob Blessin Black Hole , Inc" <bhi1@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: NEXT NITRO BOARD PURCHASE Update request! NeXT Bank Transfers
Date: Oct 12, 2011 4:23 PM
Dear Rob

I managed to get into Barclays this morning and can confirm that both bank transfers are dispatched on monday morning.

I will be in touch over the next couple of days vis-a-vis the details but the transfers go on monday.

Regards.

David

On 11 Oct 2011, at 21:43, Rob Blessin Black Hole , Inc wrote:

> Hello David: Good to hear you are in better health! Best regards Rob Blessin
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: "D. Baxter"
> Sent: Oct 11, 2011 5:19 AM
> To: "Rob Blessin Black Hole , Inc"
> Subject: NEXT NITRO BOARD PURCHASE Update request! NeXT Bank Transfers
>
> Dear Rob
>
>
> I was discharged this morning at 11.00am and I am on the road to recovery.
>
> I was also sad to see the passing of Steve Jobs and hope Apple will be the same now he has gone.
>
> I will be in touch with yourself tomorrow and will also be in direct contact with Mr. Klein re the Nitro Board purchase.
>
> Regards.
>
> David
>
>
>
> On 11 Oct 2011, at 03:21, Rob Blessin Black Hole , Inc wrote:
>
>> Hello David: I thought I would write you directly to see if you are feeling better. I'm feeling sad with Steve Jobs passing but it has been very busy. Please Let me know when you are ready to proceed. Best Regards Rob Blessin
>>
>> -----Original Message-----
>> From: "D. Baxter"
>> Sent: Oct 3, 2011 4:39 PM
>> To: "Rob Blessin Black Hole , Inc"
>> Subject: NEXT NITRO BOARD PURCHASE Update request! NeXT Bank Transfers
>>
>> Dear Rob
>>
>> Please forgive the delay in responding to your emails.
>>
>> I am afraid I suffered a nasty arm injury (deep laceration to the lower arm) and I was in Intensive Care for five days (because of complications). I have only recently been moved to a General Ward and hence my limited access to the Internet and WebMail.
>>
>> I can 100% guarantee that I will complete the purchase of the items you have reserved for me, and also the brokered purchase of the Nitro system.
>>
>> I am discharged from hospital on friday and so I can get the two bank transfers sent on monday next.
>>
>> I will send you a full update on friday and I am sure we can finalise everything then.
>>
>> Could you please bear with me till friday and send an update to Mr. Klein (until I am able to email him direct).
>>
>> Please accept my sincere apologies for this delayed update.
>>
>> Kindest regards.
>>
>> David
>>
>>
>>
>> On 03 Oct, 2011,at 04:08 AM, "Rob Blessin Black Hole , Inc" <bhi1@ix.netcom.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hello David:
>>>
>>> We have sent several emails and are seeking an update or response from you as we have not heard any further updates since September 19th and I personally have not received any wire transfer information , trying to find out if it is a health related or other business transaction issue or if I missed something?
>>>
>>> I know I've been very attentive to this as this is an important sale for me and I've made special arrangements for as you know an extremely rare legacy piece of NeXT hardware a Nitro board.
>>>
>>> I have additional interest from other parties in the Nitro board and would like to make this happen for Bob, in a timely manor.
>>>
>>> Bob may want to set a time limit on this sale to you as I say we just need for you to give us an update please sir. I'll let Bob make that decision , I'm trying to find that balance on this as Bob may have a time limit in mind. He as also invested his time in testing and photographing the hardware for you as requested .
>>>
>>> I would specifically appreciate a courtesy update a few of the items I'm holding for you that are in high demand and I need to keep sales going to cash flow my business and cover my expenses. I can't do that standing still If you are not in a position to make the whole purchase currently please let me know as I understand and you can make smaller purchases via wire transfer .
>>>
>>> The first Item I would like for you to complete the transaction for is the Nitro board because I have my name and reputation as a NeXT broker on this item , it is rare and I want to see this through to completion as soon as possible for my client.
>>>
>>> I also need you to confirm the Turbo Cube Board and NeXT Dimension board purchase that I have in stock, if I don't here from you by Friday October 7th at 5pm MST, I will sell these to a customer that is waiting patiently since September 15th for me as I need to do it this way to and then would procure a new dimension board and turbo cube board for you next week which would be October 10, 2011 and it'll help keep my business moving forward rather than grind to a halt.
>>>
>>>
>>> Best Regards Rob Blessin

Exhibit h:

Sound familiar from a year earlier , you never followed through on purchasing over $5K of equipment madness:

From 2010

>>> -----Original Message-----
>>>> From: Andrew Baxter <prinzeugen@me.com>
>>>> Sent: Aug 12, 2010 5:37 PM
>>>> To: bhi1@ix.netcom.com
>>>> Subject: NeXT Order & Paypal Payment
>>>>
>>>> Dear Rob
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> I am terribly sorry for the delay in getting back to you about my NeXT order (and my inability to keep you informed of developments).
>>>>
>>>> I am now in a position to confirm that a single Paypal payment will be sent to you on Tuesday 17th August 2010. The payment will go through late afternoon.
>>>>
>>>> I am sorry I have not been able to respond to emails but I have some ongoing medical problems (kidney dialysis) and, more recently, conjunctivitis in both eyes. I have been on steroid eye drops and tetracaine to ease the discomfort. I have effectively had nil vision for the last 10 days or so and in such appalling discomfort that I have not been able to deal with any of my paperwork.
>>>>
>>>> The Paypal issue has been sorted out other than a couple of additional security checks.
>>>>
>>>> I can 100% guarantee payment on the 17th August 2010.
>>>>
>>>> I will email you when the payment has been made to confirm all the delivery details including customs declarations etc.
>>>>
>>>> I would be interested in the additional NeXT items which could be treated as a separate order when payment for the 1st batch has been made. However, for these items I think it would be quicker/simpler to send a bank transfer. Perhaps you could give me a list of the items and also the likely cost.
>>>>
>>>> I will be in touch again over the weekend.
>>>>
>>>> Regards.
>>>>
>>>> Andrew
>>>>
>>>>

So if you are Andrew or David Baxter or any of the other alias's .... yes, I have several contacts that would enjoy a friendly visit to observe the equipment in LAW ENFORCEMENT in fact a few well trusted in the NeXT community actually sent you equipment and were never paid and a few more paid for equipment that was never sent. Others have taken up a direct approach currently to wanting to see the equipment working in person , I'm told its a run around.

I guess what I am trying to determine is are you the same person or are we mistaken in your identity.

I once more call BS as I say this is the first time in my 20 years I'm standing my ground, I haven't been perfect in my dealings but it was never intentional or malicious or devious or fraud when I did screw up. I care about NeXT hardware and the NeXT community and in fact trust 99.9% of the customers I've dealt with over 20 years and you sir fall into the .1% I do not trust and that should say a lot.

I rest my case Red Dog blitz , I know I stand not alone as many more stand silent behind me but supportive of these bold statements peace and respect .

David, Andrew or whatever alias this is Baxter:

In summary in the last few years you repeatedly contacted me and stated over and over and over you wanted to purchase very rare NeXT items you now claim to have owned for years like Nitro's , Pyro's and Turbo Cube Dimension systems being from the same town .
I sent quotes , pictures and help with items all the while loosing out on business over and over you promised the money is on the way with lots of excuses probably waiting for your scams to come through ....

In all of those dealing only once did I receive payment by wire transfer after months and it was sketchy to say the least , I also found out that a friend of mine had paid you for equipment they had not received about the same time so you were borrowing from Peter to pay Paul and shafting everyone else left, right and center.

I sent the NeXT items to you which you received but it was a fiasco on your end. You received what you bought and paid for from me , a thousand worth of products when on a few dozen separate occasions you committed to purchasing over 10 k , which you never completed the transactions with excuses or without closure or explanation.

When a friend in the NeXT community mentioned your name and said he was flat out ripped off , paid and never received NeXT items and at least 2 others said they sent you NeXT products and were not paid . Another saying you ebay accounts were terminated by dozens of complaints ..... hmmm

I'm looking at the situation now and what you are listing currently on the forums may be victims merchandise you are reselling as you may be thinking the heat has cooled after a few years yo but believe me , there are some very unhappy campers that would indeed like to settle accounts in a civil manor with you.

Make it right with them , it will probably lift a tremendous weight off your shoulders and if all these posts currently are indeed your latest attempt at a scam just remove them and move on with life and find something honest to do. Quit trying to burn people in the NeXT community as we are cool people and we look out for each other.

If you are a different guy the truth will be in the followups to this post. If you are a different person please note you live in the very same small town in England as David aka Andrew aka Alex Baxter and would recommend you keep your doors locked as he is definitely looking to heist your NeXT equipment!

Enough said.

best regards Rob Blessin
Loewe1

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 2:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am absolutely livid about these latest comments because it is a complete distortion of the facts. The simple fact is there were some medical issues prior to 2011 which are ongoing but controlled. I have actually asked anyone here who has experienced any problems to contact me direct to get them resolved.

I have not used aliases and nor have I routinely sold items and not dispatched them. I believe at most there might be 1 or 2 items that were not received and that is it. I heard from Stefan and I contacted him immediately. To say I have had hundreds of Ebay complaints is completely untrue and also complete nonsense. I am not aware of any and nor do I believe there are any.

Recently, I have sold a single Canon MO drive and media which has been dispatched. Also, a small collection of software boxes.

I fully accept there was 1 (or a maximum of 2) cases prior to 2011 which need to be resolved and I am happy to do so. I will also do so promptly.

I have actually arranged for the complete collection to be viewed by a member on or about the 17th September 2013 which will put an end to all this nonsense.

I cannot and will not accept statements which are defamatory and malicious.

I will ensure that any problems prior to 2011 (which cannot be more than 1 or possibly 2) are fully resolved. I shall also provide both with full details to show that I went out of my way to try and ensure matters were dealt with properly.

I have regrettably decided this matter needs to be placed in the hands of solicitors and so this is what I have decided to do.

I shall pursue this matter vigorously because the simple fact is I had a period of ill-health where the underlying cause was peripheral vascular disease (secondary to an injury). I have had three fingers amputated and I still have widespread tissue necrosis in the arm.

The allegations are not deserved and I have made it crystal clear that any problems during this time will be investigated and resolved without delay.

I shall not enter into selling any additional items until any outstanding complaints are fully resolved and, of course, the legal process has been completed on foot of these allegations.
Loewe1

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 2:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can also categorically state that I have never received any NeXT items which have not been paid for. I intend to work through the allegations one by one. Please provide me with full details here as this is where the statement has been made.
Loewe1

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 3:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is a further allegation of 'hundreds' of Ebay complaints. This is completely untrue and completely without merit. There are none. I have records for all items sold previously and receipts or feedback for the items sold. This statement is also defamatory and malicious. Again, this will need to be dealt with through the legal route. It is libel.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    NeXT Computers Forum Index -> Classic Computer Marketplace All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: