NeXT Computers Forum Index NeXT Computers
www.NeXTComputers.org

Profile  Search  Memberlist  FAQ  Usergroups
Just curious

View previous topic :: View next topic  
blackcube

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 8:46 pm    Post subject: Just curious Reply with quote

I was browsing the membership list today and a thought struck me. I hope no one has a bad take on this because I'm just curious.

I'm not going to name any names but I noticed some members whom have couple hundred posts and have only been members for a few months. Where do people find the time to post a couple of hundred posts in just a few months? I barely have time to read the forum. My time is divided between my job (5am to 6pm on a good day, 5am to Midnight on a bad one), my kids (three daughters, 13,8,7), setting up a new house and a precious few moments with my wife who is as much of a workaholic as I am. My SLK has been sitting in the drive for two months with a bad sensor because I haven't had time to fix it. I tried to start it tonight and the battery has gone south.

I'm just curious how people whom I would assume have jobs and lives find so much forum time. Maybe I need to reorganize my life to make more free time?
conrad

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have no idea. I was kind of wondering that myself.

I am ridiculously busy in college, and I usually check it once or twice a day. But posting is a pretty rare event. I imagine it will take a while for me to get in the hundreds...
nextchef

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easy, just don't sleep. Then you have an extra six hours at least. Very Happy

I am also a freak, as sometimes I post from my blackberry while I am out and about, or sitting on the couch.

Chef

Dam, did not realize that I was the second highest poster, and this is not the only forum I frequent.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    NeXT Computers Forum Index -> The Lounge All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: