NeXT Universal Soundbox Replacement: NU_IO

Started by barcher174, October 22, 2019, 09:06:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bushnrvn

Just chiming in with a confirmation that I've received my NU_IO.  I look forward to having time to try it out, whenever that is lol.

Thanks for all the hard work and the contribution to the community.

barcher174

Update: Customs envelopes came in. I'll have the rest of the cards shipped by next weekend.

barcher174

Update: I have shipped all remaining orders. Please let me know if you have not received a shipping confirmation. All US orders should have arrived by now. Thank you everyone for your patience.

There have been a number of requests for an additional batch. I will do one more run to make sure everyone here is taken care of. Unfortunately the price needs to increase a bit to offset the cost of the new crystal.

NUIO - $115 (only $5 more)

I would ask that you send a new PM to let me know your interest so I can create a new spreadsheet. I will close orders by the end of February with expected shipping by the end of March.  For reference the shipping in the US is a flat ~$8 and the shipping to Europe has been ~$40. 2 boards can fit in one box.

barcher174

Has anyone in Europe received their board yet?

Theta-K7

Quote from: barcher174 on February 22, 2020, 03:14:54 PMHas anyone in Europe received their board yet?

Mine's waiting for pickup at the post office.  I just haven't been able to grab it yet.  :)

msch

My orders from the US are still waiting at customs clearance process...

QuoteYour item is being processed by customs in GERMANY at 1:03 am on February 21, 2020.

In Germany it takes a long time (up to three weeks) to go through customs...

The package arrived in Frankfurt on February 11, since then it is stuck at customs...

The next step is ,,customs clearance complete" - after that the customs will handle over the package to the transport delivery service / DHL.
Best regards

Mathias

Andreas

Quote from: msch on February 22, 2020, 11:53:19 PMMy orders from the US are still waiting at customs clearance process...

In Germany it takes a long time (up to three weeks) to go through customs...

The package arrived in Frankfurt on February 11, since then it is stuck at customs...

The next step is ,,customs clearance complete" - after that the customs will handle over the package to the transport delivery service / DHL.

Mine is on: Your item is being processed by customs in GERMANY at 12:52 am on February 21, 2020.

msch

The board arrived today - thank You Brian!

P.S.: Attention megaload board customers: do not bend the legs of the halogen bulb too much to avoid cracking...
Best regards

Mathias

krazycat

Quote from: barcher174 on February 22, 2020, 03:14:54 PMHas anyone in Europe received their board yet?
Brian, is there any news for my two boards?
Thanks!
L.

Andreas

Quote from: Andreas on February 23, 2020, 01:37:21 PMMine is on: Your item is being processed by customs in GERMANY at 12:52 am on February 21, 2020.

Arrived, thanx Brian

barcher174

Quote from: krazycat on March 02, 2020, 10:55:42 AMBrian, is there any news for my two boards?
Thanks!
L.

Will be shipped on Saturday.

barcher174

Update, I think I almost have enough boards built/tested to accommodate everyone who has expressed interest. Please PM your address and paypal email so I can send invoices.

Theta-K7

Various life events (some of them actually good) and a failure to realise that a new customs policy had taken effect here meant that it took a really long time for me to finally get my hands on my NU_IO cards, but I did finally pick them up yesterday.  Everything looks to be in working order.  Thanks Brian!

oneNeXT

Brian, is there any news for my two boards?
Thanks!

barcher174

Quote from: oneNeXT on March 19, 2020, 08:07:06 AMBrian, is there any news for my two boards?
Thanks!

Can you PM your shipping address/phone number? I need them for the paypal invoice. Boards are ready to go.

Also note there are closures and travel restrictions in my area due to the virus (I am healthy). This will delay shipment.