3D-printable NeXT keyboard support feet

Started by MindWalker, February 24, 2023, 12:25:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MindWalker

Hi,

I created a 3D-printable model of the keyboard feet used in the non-ADB NeXT keyboards (I don't know about the other models).

I modeled this after my originals and they are a pretty good match, especially if printed in flexible TPU in black (although this could be fun to experiment with some highly contrasting bright colors!). The original ones are rubber so they have quite a bit of more grip into the desk surface.

Hoping this would be of use for some, here's the file: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:5874833

20230222_163634.jpg

barcher174

Excellent! If you want to take a request, it sure would be nice to have an adjustable version. I find the next original pitch uncomfortable.

MindWalker

Thanks! I am not sure what would be an easy design for a proper adjustable feet, but I could make some alternate versions of this with scaling the half-circle-part higher or lower for different heights. Which way you'd like to have it adjusted?

gtnicol

I have a box of the original rubber feet I've been meaning to part with... probably have 100 of them.

TristinAEvans

Quote from: gtnicol on March 03, 2023, 06:43:09 PMI have a box of the original rubber feet I've been meaning to part with... probably have 100 of them.
You have any spares?

gtnicol

Yes. I have a lot of the original feet that need a new home.